Scratches, chips and other imperfections are just about unavoidable, we make them completely invisible.
100% OEM COLOR MATCH GUARANTEE.
1. SAND & PREP. Clean the impaired area and sand away the paint surrounding the affected area to get access to the car’s panel – this process helps to get better adhesion.
2. RESTORE BODY SHAPE. Depending on how severe the crack is, we’ll use several thinner layers of filler to avoid an uneven finish. The purpose of body filler is to smooth out the surface to prepare the area for paint. Body filler typically takes about 20-30 minutes to dry.
4. SAND TO SMOOTH. After the filler has dried, we sand down the repaired cracked area to create an extra smooth surface to prepare for the paint primer.
5. PRIME AND PAINT. Primer helps the paint adhere to the car’s panel, so this application is vital to a seamless paint job. Once the primer has dried, the correct paint color will be applied to the area coat by coat, until the paint is perfectly blended.
6. CLEAR COAT. A clear coat is applied as a final step in the scratch or dent repair. Clear coat adds a polish and protective coat that preserves the newly applied paint.